Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Strawberry Fields.

In my head, there is not much better than fresh strawberries.  Bright red, sweet, juicy.  Plump little hearts of berry heaven.

I've been sitting on a strawberry pie recipe for a few weeks now.  Weeks of imagining this amazing looking pie made with fresh picked strawberries.  Because a pie that is as good looking as this one?  Needs fresh picked strawberries. More specifically, fresh picked strawberries picked by my little Misters.

I had a rare Saturday off this weekend and it is strawberry season here.  (I know, obvious as to what comes next).  THE PERFECT STRAWBERRY PICKING COMBINATION.  So while I tease you with a pie recipe for a few more days, here is our Saturday in the Strawberry Fields.  The sun on our backs, tiny fingers stained pink and a roaming chicken or two.













No comments:

Post a Comment