Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For the love of Peat Moss. {curb appeal}

It's that time where my fall and Christmas wreaths are down and I have to decide what the heck to to with my front door.  I don't like a bare entry, an outside entryway just like the inside entryway, should be inviting. I want our guests to walk up to our house and feel welcomed.   I am not one for the wreaths donned with tons of fake flowers in odd colors with huge bows.  Nor do I want a wooden bunny hanging from it, banging like crazy every time the door is closed.  I am however one for natural materials, initials, and a great ribbon.  Combine that with a little hot glue and you get this!!







I suppose you could add a simple flower or two if you like, but please, make them in colors that God intended for flowers.

Lovely right?

No comments:

Post a Comment