Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A touch of Class {brah-vo!!}


YES YES YES YES YES!  This woman has got it!  

We are in a lazy world of wearing pj's to go shopping, hair not even brushed, slippers on feet, sweats to dinner.... I am annoyed by it all. 

And then I come across this bit of fashion omg-that-is-amazing navy blue yummyness and I have to yell BRAVO!!  High pony down to stiletto heel...She makes me want to move to one of my ten dream houses, this one would be the loft in NYC, and enter back into the corporate world full steam.  

So please everyone, take this as a lesson in class and a bit of inspiration to put a little effort into how you look.  It matters.  It really does.

Cheers to you trench wearing, boot rocking, tights done way right, lady on your BB.  I dedicate this dose of fashion perfection to you.. and then go paint my nails a lovely shade of navy in your honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment