Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas {love, max}

Mr. Max had an impromptu shoot this morning.  While on a shoot for another family, I suddenly realize that I have not taken a single picture for Max's first Christmas!  I've been so busy with other families that I forgot about the Little Mr.!!  

Thankfully they were kind enough to let me borrow some of their time (and clothes!) and get a few in of Max.  Hopefully I manage to get some Christmas Cards out.  If not, consider this your e-card.  How festive, right?  

I'll get cards out.











2 comments:

  1. These are the most adorable pictures I have ever seen. Hands Down! I cannot wait to meet this precious baby... and his mother of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gina! We are looking forward to it too!

    ReplyDelete