Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Believe {it's magical}


I just got done watching The Polar Express with my Max and I honestly felt like I was watching it for the first time. The Magic of Christmas through your child's eyes is a blessing in life that I cannot explain.  I have been left speechless, moved and overcome with joy many times this season and while I have always loved Christmas, there is a new magic that is involved in the season this year.

I was not able to post pictures of my Christmas mantle this year but this ornament is on it.  My son is too young to understand his first Christmas, but it sums up MY first Christmas as a mother perfectly.  I want him to Believe.  I want him to know the magic.  He will know the REAL meaning of CHRISTmas but he will also know the red and green and jingle bell-y meaning of Christmas too.  

This Christmas, believe.  No matter how old, believe.   

Merry Christmas to all.

The Evans Family

No comments:

Post a Comment