Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Much Needed Spring. {and a bit of Max}

This has been a bitter cold winter with many days in the freezing temps and snow storms aplenty.  Last weekend we finally had a warm spell and it was fabulous.  Max and I took advantage of it and went in search of some vintage country finds.  We had success.

Now that the chill is back in the air this week, I think it is a good day to share a touch of warmth with you.





We found this precious little bunny at Pier 1 and tucked it amongst the tulips.  The flowers are on their last days but I think they hold a certain charm when like this.





We then headed to Marshalls and found this crown and wooden box.  The crown was instant love for me.  Not sure why but its mine now. The box is an old bottle crate which I have a million different uses for in my head.  I however had the flowers already laying around so I gathered up some more planters from around the house and put them to use.

And what is a post without my Mr. Max.  Precious as can be and my partner in crime in my little excursions.

No comments:

Post a Comment