Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Milo's Cookie Monster Party

We finally got around to having Milo's first birthday party!  If it were up to me, both my children would be born in the fall so I could have nice breezy outdoor parties, but it wasn't and both are born smack in the middle of summer.  It was hot. Real hot.  But these parties are too big to have in the house and I like setting up the little pools for the kids to cool down in.  I was also a bit more organized this party and was able to take some pics, not as many as I would like though. I didn't get all the kids or guests or even the whole set up, but it was adorable.  We cranked up the fans and dealt with the heat and just had a good time. 



i love these.  by: Debbie's Delights




big brother with his clown wig on
cookie bar
birthday boy!


party favors


balloon pinata!






















2 comments:

  1. Adorable kids and festive decorations, as always, Kelley. I love the Cookie Monster theme and Milo loves his cake! Wish we could've been there, but thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute party :)
    I love the balloon piñata idea. I'm thinking of doing something similar for my daughter's 3rd birthday party but everything I've seen online either involves water balloons (not warm enough for that) or kids throwing darts to pop the balloons (not really safe for three year olds!). I was wondering how easily the balloons popped being hit by a stick? Did you need to do anything to assist with the popping? I can see the balloons just swinging around when hit rather than popping.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete