Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Max Is No Dummy.

The boys room has a front yard facing window.   In order to get both cribs in the room, Max's crib is partially up against this window.  Max is easily distracted by what goes on outside said window, making naps and bedtime tricky.  We thought we had it covered by just closing the blinds.   Max says nice try, parents.  Nice try.



We are going to ignore the fact that today I found him butt naked.




This kid cracks me up.  I can't even get mad that we now have to buy new blinds.  I mean seriously.  HE MADE A LITTLE WINDOW FOR HIMSELF!!  That is funny.




I hope everyone finds humor in their children and try not to take life so seriously.  They are a blessing and nothing short of amazing.  Enjoy every minute of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment