Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tummy Time {is hard work}

I probably should have started this before Max was born, but I didn't. So here we are.  A semi-newlywed couple with their first born and two ridiculous fur babies, far far away from all family and friends.  I welcome you all to come here to keep up with our ever changing lives.

For the first blog we will take a peek into today's tummy time session. 

It's not easy.  He works hard, fights and struggles. 

But our Little Mr. holds his head high. Complaining through it all... but he is his mother's son and doesn't quit.  I love this kid. He is inspiring. I admit that it is hard to watch him struggle. I want to snatch him up and hold him until the tears stop. But stronger we must get so down he stays. For at least five of the twenty recommended minutes.  What? I'm a new mom, over protecting is almost required.

  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment